Winters are a pretty funny phenomenon in our country. In some places, there is no snowfall but the temperatures are still freezing. With lack of proper climate control living and working in offices and homes becomes quite difficult.
Unlike western countries where people have proper climate control systems installed, here in India, we are reliant on room heaters. These room heaters provide the much-needed thermoregulation required for living comfortably. Now the issue here is that there are many models available in the online markets but not all of them are up to the mark. One needs to keep in mind that room heaters work on electricity (most of them) and electricity is something that is not cheap in our country.
Hence it becomes vital that the room heater we choose for our homes/offices has ample heating capacities and is power efficient. Finding such perfect room heaters a little bit confusing in the online marketplaces. That's why Team Heat Masters, has put in hours of research in bringing the best room heaters for its readers and followers.
Our post will cover the following:
List of the Best Room Heater In India
Here are the best picks for the best room heaters in India as presented by Team Heat Masters:
Let’s move ahead now and explore these fabulous room heaters further without any more delays.
1. Amazon Brand - Solimo 2000-Watt Room Heater
2000 Watt Convection Heater
The futuristic design of this awesome room heater from Solimo is what you will notice first. It’s pretty powerful and can heat up a medium-sized room pretty well.
Amazon Brand - Solimo 2000-Watt Room HeaterBuy From Amazon
This room heater can be used either in a vertical or horizontal position, this caters to heater placement in cramped up spaces also. This feature makes it one of the most sought after room heaters online in India.
- 2400 RPM Powerful Motor
- 10 ft air throw range
- 1-year warranty
- 2000 W power output
- Consumes 2 units of electricity per hour
2. Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater
Perfect for spot heating
This cute heater from Orpat is perfect for spot heating and can easily warm up a 250 sq feet room. It has a variable power setting where you can switch between 1200 to 2000 W as per your requirement.
Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan HeaterBuy From Amazon
It comes with a long-life heating element that is anti-sagging. It also has many safety features like auto cut-off and overheating protection.
- Ideal for a 250 sq feet room
- Comes with many safety features
- 1 year limited warranty
- Lightweight - Weighs only 1 kg
3. Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002) 800-Watt
800 Watt Room Heater with overheat protection
This is a classic room heater with some really modern safety features. It has ample heating power and comes with overheating protection. In case the heater falls or tilts the heating elements automatically get turned off.
Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002) 800-WattBuy From Amazon
This room heater is designed for lower power consumption that is something everyone would appreciate considering the electricity prices in our country.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty
- Dual Heating mode
- 800 W power output
- Powder-coated for better corrosion protection
4. Bajaj Blow Hot 2000 Watts Fan Forced Circulation Room Heater
Forced Circulation Room Heater
If you love retro design, then this room heater is something you would certainly love. It has the classic looks and neat functionality that would really make your winters pretty comfortable.
Bajaj Blow Hot 2000 Watts Fan Forced Circulation Room HeaterBuy From Amazon
It has a power output of 2000 watts, that's more than enough to warm up a 250 sq ft room. A 2-year warranty is an added bonus and speaks volumes about the product quality.
- 2000 W Power Output
- Heats up the room pretty quickly
- Consumes less power
- Simple minimalist design
5. Havells GHRFHAGW200 2000-Watt Comforter
Cool touch body
Perhaps the only room heater in our list with the cool-touch body. That means even little kids of the house have a more secure environment around the room heater. That's something that would make you a fan of this awesome room heater.
Havells GHRFHAGW200 2000-Watt ComforterBuy From Amazon
It’s pretty powerful with its 2000 W capacity and can warm up a medium-sized room with utmost efficiency. Comes with a cool fan function too.
- Ideal for a 150 sq Feet room
- Comes with cool-touch body
- Double safety overheat protection
- Comes with adjustable thermostat
6. Maharaja Whiteline Lava Neo 1200-Watt Halogen Heater
Excellent room heater for spot heating
A simple yet powerful halogen room heater from Maharaja, a brand known for its excellent home appliances. It’s designed well and has ample safety features.
Maharaja Whiteline Lava Neo 1200-Watt Halogen HeaterBuy From Amazon
It comes with 3 heat settings and has 3 halogen rods to give you greater control over temperature. It's pretty energy efficient too.
- 2-year warranty
- Very powerful
- Value for money
- Has many good safety features
What you should look for while buying a room heater?
While looking for the best room heater there are certain points that one must keep in mind. We are listing them below for better recall and understanding.
- Always check the various room heater prices that are trending.
- There are many types of room heaters available in the markets, be sure about the one you need.
- Check the power consumption figures as they would be instrumental in deciding the running costs.
- Check the safety features that the room heater comes with.
- Lastly, be wary of the brand that you choose to buy, branded room heaters are generally of better quality.
What precautions should one take while using a room heater?
Here is the list of precautions that one must take while using a room heater. It would help you stay away from potentially hazardous situations.
- Always have proper ventilation in the room while using a room heater.
- Consider using a humidifier with the heater to avoid dryness of the nose.
- Never keep flammable items near your room heater.
- It’s always a good idea to keep your room heater away from the reach of kids and pets.
- Be sure that your home has proper insulation, earthing and other electrical safety measures.
- Never leave home without unplugging your room heater.